Daniel Gadea Ricciuto
• Founding Partner of DGR Consultores.
• Professional as a public accountant, graduated from the University of the Republic of Uruguay.
• Professor of International Tax at the “Universidad de la Empresa” in Montevideo.
Proven Track Record
• Recognized for my work in International Tax Planning and Transfer Pricing studies in Uruguay.
• Provide Transfer Pricing consulting to multinational companies in Uruguay.
• Preside the commission of Transfer Pricing of the College of accountants, economists and administrators of Uruguay.
• Member of the Technical Interamerican Commission of Taxation.
• Member of the Uruguayan Institute of Fiscal Studies.
• Has given courses about transfer pricing at the College of Accountants, Economists and Administrators of Uruguay and at the Jacksonville Training Center, Private first class in Uruguay.